|
欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.
祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
愿为您效劳。 At your service.
为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
一轮会谈 one round of talks
决议 resolution
谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding
现在开会 I declare the meeting open.
请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? |
|