|

楼主 |
发表于 2016-10-7 19:02:38
|
显示全部楼层
Do you have anything to declare for customs?有什么要申报呀?
No. I have nothing to declare.没有。我没有什么要申报的。
How long are you going to stay here?您在这里呆多久?
About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。
Have you anything dutiable?您有应缴税的东西吗?
No, these are only personal effects.没有,这只是些私人用品。
Is that all for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?
Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。
Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?
Do you have anything that must be claimed?难道你没需要申报的东西吗?
Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?请出示您的申报表给我?
Please have your customs declaration form ready.请把您的申报表准备好。
All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。
I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。
Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.没错,货很快就会运到。
Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。
I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。
We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。
I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。
I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。
It was my please.荣幸之至。
And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。
This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?
They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。
So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。
That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!
No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的。
And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。
I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。
Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。
If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。
And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。
Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.谢谢你的邀请。请代我问候贵夫人。
You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。
Take care, and have a nice flight.请保重!祝你一路顺风!
Thank you for taking care of me here.多谢您的周到招待。
I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感谢您的款待。
Here's something for you.这有东西送你。
Please accept these gifts with my thanks.请接受这些礼物以表达我的谢意。
Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。
Have a nice flight.祝您一路顺风。
Take care on your way back.回程保重了。
Happy langings!一路顺风!
Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能为您服务吗?
Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天。姓陆,L-U。
Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.谢谢,陆先生。请稍等,我查一下订房名单。
That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,从台北来的?
Yes, it is.是的,没错。
Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wendnsday. Single room.陆先生,没问题的。您从今天订到星期三,单人房。
Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。
Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?谢谢。您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?
Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面。
Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边。
Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.嗨,我想兑换美国运通的旅行支票。
Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每问题。先生,请您在支票背后签上名字和护照号码。
And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的护照。
Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?好的。你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?
No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.没问题。这是您的护照,还有您的钱。祝您愉快,陆先生。
I have room reserved.我已订了房。
Please wait a second.请稍等。
Please hold on a moment.请等会儿。
Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我这里是1116号房间。
Yes? Can I do something for you?什么事?我能为您效劳吗?
I'm ready to check out now.我准备好要结账。
I have your bill right here.您的账单在这里。
Thank you.谢谢。
|
|