跨境论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流平台,发布最新最及时的跨境电商资讯及行业头条,分享海外电商平台招商政策,店铺运营经验,跨境实用工具资源以及跨境第三方业务合作信息。
查看: 6878|回复: 1

外贸函电常用短语 三、发盘、还盘

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-21 13:01:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
三、发盘、还盘
(1)As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.
根据要求,我方就如下货物向贵方发盘,以我方最后确认为准。
(2)As recently the goods are in extremely short supply, we regret being unable to offer.
因近期货源紧张,很抱歉不能发盘。
(3)It’s a pleasure for us to offer you the goods as follows.
非常高兴地向你方发盘如下。
(4)We will keep in mind your requirement for shirts and shall contact you once it is available.
我方会留心你方对衬衫的要求,一旦有货,将立即同你方联系。
(5)We regret being unable to quote on F.O.B. basis, as it is our general practice to do business with all our clients on C.I.F. terms.
很遗憾,我方不能以离岸价报价,我方与客户做生意通常报到岸价.
(6)We have the offer ready for you.  
我方已经为你方准备好发盘了。
(7)I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你方关于化肥的发盘。  
(8)We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.
我们发实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
(9)My offer was based on reason able profit, not on wild speculations.
我方的报价基于合理的利润,并非漫天要价。
(10)We always try our best to meet your requirements in view of our long relations.
鉴于双方长期的贸易关系,我方总是尽力满足你方的要求。
(11)Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
你发的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?
(12)This offer is based on the expanding market and is competitive.
此发盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
(13)Please renew your offer for two days further.
请将发盘延期两天。
(14)Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.
请按同样条件恢复发盘。
(15)The offer will remain open for 3 days.
发盘的有效期为3天。
(16)Useful words and expressions
to extend an offer 延长发盘
to renew an offer 或 to reinstate an offer 恢复发盘
to withdraw an offer 撤回发盘
to decline an offer谢绝发盘
at wide intervals 间隔时间太长
(17) We find your quotation slightly higher than those we have received from other sources, and ask you to reduce your price to meet the competition.
我方发现你方报价比其它渠道略为偏高,请你方降价,以适应竞争。
(18) We are sorry to inform you that your price has been found uncompetitive, but we are still interested in doing business if you can bring down your price to an acceptable level.
很抱歉地通知,你方价格无竞争力,若能降低到我方可接受的价位,我们仍对交易感兴趣。
(19) You will see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你方会发现我方报价低于其它报价。
(20) This quotation is based on expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
(21) We quote this article at US$250 per M/T C&F.
我们报成本加运费价每公吨250美元。

(22) Some price-related terms:
advertising cost 广告费
appraised price估价
basic price 基价
buying offer 买方发价
ceiling price 最高价
combined offer 联合发价
cost and freight (C & F) 到岸价;成本加运费
cost and insurance (C & I) 成本加保险费在内价
cost, insurance and freight (C.I.F.) 到岸价格;成本加保险和运费
counter offer 还价;还发价
current price 现时价
entertainment expenses 交际费
ex-dock/ex-factory 码头/工厂交货价
ex-mine/ ex-plantation 矿区/农场交货价
ex-quay/ ex-wharf 码头交货价
ex-ship船上交货价
first cost 生产成本价
floor price 最低价
free alongside(on) ship 船边/上交货价
free on rail 火车上交货价
free overside输入港船上交货价格, 船边交货
free out (F.O.) 包括卸货费在内的运费
freight repaid 运费预付
freight terms 岸上交货价
landing (loading) charges 起(装)货费
miscellaneous expenses 杂项开支
net price 净价;实价
offer without engagement 虚盘;不受约束出价
out-of-pocket expenses 零星开支
overhead 日常开支;日常管理费
packing charges 包装费
prime cost 原价;主要成本
rebate 回折
retail price 零售价
sundry expenses 杂费
surcharge 附加费
wholesale price 批发价
(23) We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
你方报价太高,我方难以接受。
(24) Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
(25) If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be no necessity for further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们就没有必要再谈下去了。
(26) Let’s have your counter-offer.
请还个价。
(27) We make a counter-offer to you of U.S. $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我方还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
(28) It is absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我方不可能把价格降到你方所要求的价格水平。
(29) I am afraid I do not find your price competitive at all.
你方的报价无任何竞争性。
(30) Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on their own prices.
不过,彼此都坚持自己的价格不是明智之举。
(31) I will respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我方同意你方的还价,减价3元。
(32) If the price were higher than that, we would rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我方宁愿放弃这桩生意。
(33) With your price I’m afraid you’ll stand very little chance of obtaining the business.
按你方这个价格,恐怕你方获得这笔交易的机会甚微。
(12) To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 10 percent, I believe.
我方认为,要达成这笔交易,你方至少要降价10%。
(13) Our price is reasonable, compared with that in the international market.
与国际市场上的价格相比,我方的价格还是合理的。
(14) The price of … is acceptable, provided you increase the quantity of your order to …
我方可以接受……价,但条件是你方应将订货数量增至……
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|小黑屋|发布政策|跨境外贸论坛

GMT+8, 2025-5-10 03:23 , Processed in 0.043952 second(s), 19 queries .

跨境外贸论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流社区

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表