|
二、询盘
1. Could you give us some idea about your price? 请介绍贵方的价格好吗?
2. Do you offer FOB or CIF? 贵方报离价还是到岸价?
3. How long does your offer remain valid/firm/open? 贵方的报价多长时间有效?
4. Will you let us know what your terms of payment are? 能否告知贵方付款条件?
5. Please make us an offer within this month since we have made an inquiry for your products. 我方已对你们的产品进行询价,请在本月内给予报盘。
6. Please send us your best offer by Internet stating payment terms and time of shipment. 请用互联网向我方报最优价,说明支付条件和装运期。
7. Full information as to prices, quality, quantity available and other relative particulars would be appreciated. 请详告价格、质量、可供数量及其它有关情况。
8. May I have an idea of your prices?可以了解一下贵方的价格吗?
9. Can you give me an indication of price? 贵方能给我一个估价吗?
10. Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知贵方有关商品的最低价。
11. If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果贵方的价格优惠,我方可以马上订货。
12. When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到贵方到岸价的实盘?
13. We would rather have you quote us F.O.B. prices.
我方希望贵方报离岸价格。
14. Referring to your letter dated ... in which you inquired for ..., we have pleasure in cabling you an offer as follows:
关于贵方... ...月... ...日对... ...询价函,现电报报价如下:
15. In answer to your inquiry for... (name of commodity), we offer you ...(quantity).
关于贵公司所询... ... (商品), 现可供...... (数量)。
16. As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation:
根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报价,以我方最后确认为准:
17. We thank you for your inquiry of Nov.29, and can offer you... This offer will remain open until the receipt of your fax by return.
感谢贵方11月29日询盘,现报... ...,此报盘有效期截止收到你方传真。
18. We thank you for your letter asking for our new catalogue. It is being dispatched to you under separate cover and we hope that you will find many items in it which interest you.
感谢你方来函索要我方新目录单,目录单已另封寄上,希望贵方从中得到感兴趣的项目。
19. Further to our letter of ... we have now heard from our works that it is possible to supply...
续我方... ...月... ...日函,我方从工厂获悉有可能提供... ... (产品)。
20. In reply to your letter of ... we confirm our fax of today reading:
兹复贵方... ...来函,我方确认今日电传,电文如下:
21. As soon as we are able to say anything definite regarding our supply of compressors, we will cable you again.
关于我方提供压缩机一事,一俟我方有进一步消息,即电告贵方。
22. Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告知贵方所要的数量吗?
23. We would like to know what you could offer as well as your sales conditions.
我方想了解贵方所能提供的商品和销售条件。
24. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
贵方通常要多久才能交货?
25. Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
26. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知贵方能否接受在一段时间里分批交货?
27. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you will choose?
能否告知贵方将采用哪种付款方式?
28. Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
能否告知我方最早船期吗?
29. Do you take special orders?
贵方接受特殊订货吗?
30. Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
贵方能给我方寄来一份胶靴的目录和付款方式吗?
31. He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
Notes
1. prospective预期的;有希望的
2. turnover营业额,成交量
3. integrity诚实,正直
4. standing信用情形
5. brochure小册子,宣传手册
6. scrupulous小心谨慎的,细心的
|
|