跨境论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流平台,发布最新最及时的跨境电商资讯及行业头条,分享海外电商平台招商政策,店铺运营经验,跨境实用工具资源以及跨境第三方业务合作信息。
查看: 1677|回复: 0

[外贸术语] 常用礼节实用口语

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-12 11:47:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
久仰 I've heard so much about you.
好久不见了 Long time no see.
辛苦了 You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表广州市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表广州市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在广州过得怎么样? How are you making out in Guangzhou?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来广州投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Guangzhou.

欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行 It's a rewarding trip.

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来 Hope you'll come again.
欢迎以后多来广州 Hope you'll visit Guangzhou more often.
请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.
祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
愿为您效劳。 At your service.
为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

鸡尾酒会 cocktail party 茶话会 tea party
包餐/点餐 table d'hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?


现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯。 Here's to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I'll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.

出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the
reception are

现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|小黑屋|发布政策|跨境外贸论坛

GMT+8, 2025-5-10 11:33 , Processed in 0.033916 second(s), 17 queries .

跨境外贸论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流社区

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表