请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
跨境论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流平台,发布最新最及时的跨境电商资讯及行业头条,分享海外电商平台招商政策,店铺运营经验,跨境实用工具资源以及跨境第三方业务合作信息。
查看: 11115|回复: 2

45句外贸业务员与外商谈判常用的经典用语

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-28 09:10:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
你要学会这样和客户交流,才能使客户的订单马上下给你

很多朋友留言问orsbee,为啥我辛辛苦苦跟进客户很长时间,最后客户却再也不理我了?

其实这里可能的因素很多,但是,由于你和客户交流时表述用语露怯使客户感到你很业余,很外行,不敢再和你合作是其中重要的因素。

所以,我们平时一定要加强外贸业务和外贸英语的修养。平时多学习多积累外贸专业表达用语,等到和客户交流时,就会自然而然地用上了。

下面,orsbee教你们分不同情况下该如何和客户交流,该如何用词句表达,推荐给大家。希望对你有抛砖引玉的帮助作用:

一.关于产品质量和客户交流时,要多用这些语句表述:

1.our products are to the taste of our customers

我们的产品符合我们客户的需求

2.an automatic device is added to the machine, it will be to your taste.

在这台机器上加一根自动化设备,就符合你们的要求了

3.Their design of their commodity is not to the taste of your market.

他们商品的款式不符合你们市场的需求。

4.Our XXX Brand Adjustable Wrench is a well-established brand in your market.

我们XX牌活扳手在你的市场上是个良好的品牌

5.The article we quote you is of average quality.

我们给你报价的商品是普通质量。

6.The quality of our products is well up to the average.

我们产品质量是好于普通质量的。

7.FAQ= Fair Average Quality

大路货(一般质量,平均质量)

二.关于客户咨询有关代理问题时,要常用下面的语句回复客户:

8.The duration of this agreement is one year and can be automatically extended for a further year on expiration.

该协议的有效期为一年,期满可自动延再延长一年。

9.If your annual turnover exceeds USD500,000.We will appoint you as our agent.

如果你的年销售额超过500,000美金,我们将任命你作为我们的代理。

10.The annual turonver mentioned in your letter is too smaller for us to consider granting you the agency.

你在信中提到的年营业额过小没法让我们考虑给予你代理权。

11.We should not confine our offers to you as you are not our sole agent in your territory.

因为你不是我们在你所在地域的独家代理,所以我们不受限于只给你提供报价。

12.Your business activity is confined to the area specified in the agency agreement.

你的商业活动仅限于在代理协议规定的区域。

13.We will entrust you with exclusive agency if you undertake not to handle similar products of others origins.

如果你保证不经销其他产地同类产品,我们将委任你作为我们的独家代理。

14.We have studied your proposal in connection with the agency problem.

我们已经研究了你的有关代理的问题。

15.A bigger turnover must be reached to justify establishing the agency.

达到一个更大的营业额才有资格代理机构。

16.We are a commission agent representing more than ten famous manufacturers in the world.

我们是代表十几世界上著名厂商的代理商

17.If a ten precent commission is allowed we will exert our utmost to promote the sale of your products.

如果百分之十的佣金是允许的,我们就会尽最大的努力促进销售你的产品。

18. rate of commission

佣金率

19.commission house

经纪行(经纪人公司)

20.commission agent

佣金代理

三.关于客户提出索赔问题时,要用这样的专业语句处理客户的诉求:

21.You are entitled to lodge a claim for the inferior quality.

你们对低劣质量产品有权提出索赔。

22.Our delay in shipment should entitle you to ask for compensation.

对于我们延迟发货你们有权要求赔偿

23.Please go into the question and let us know your comments.

请调查这个问题,并告诉我们你们的看法。

24.We have gone into the complaint you raised and find that we have really committed a mistake.

我们已经调查了你提出的投诉,并发现我们真的犯的一个错误。

25.After you have gone into the details you will see there is no mistake on our part.

一旦你调查细节,你将发现我方没有任何错误。

26.Your remarks in connection with short weight are totally unacceptable.

你的关于短重的言论是完全不可接受的。

27.You are not justified to lodge your claim

你没有理由提出索赔的。

28.You can complain about the quality of our commodity if which is far below the average.

你们可以申诉我们,如果我们的商品质量远远低于平均水平。

29.You have not justification whatsoever to make complaints.

无论如何你没有理由提出申诉。

30.your claim for short weight is absolutely unjustifiable.

你的短重索赔是绝对不合理的

31.The People's Insurance Company of China is a well-established firm in China.

在中国人民保险公司在中国是一个行之有效的公司

四.关于和客户谈及销售业务方面的问题是,请尽量用如下的表达句:

32.on the average, we have only sold 90,000 tons a month.

平均,我们一个月只卖出了9万吨.

33.The average sales quantity per year is 100,000 pairs.

每年的平均销售量为10万双。

34.The realization of the sales program largely depends on your advertising campaign.

销售计划的实现在很大程度上取决于你的广告活动。

35.Please credit our account with the amount realized.

请将所得款额存入我们的帐户

36.The consignment we shipped last month could realise USD60,000 approximately.

上个月我们装运的货物可以变现大约6万美金。

37.We hope more business could be realized to our mutual benefit.

我们希望在我们互利的情况达成更多交易。

38.Your proposal cannot be realized.

你的建议无法实现

39.Draft drawn at 30 days after sight is of short duration.

出具见票30 天付款是短期汇票

40.The firm enquired about in your letter is inactive with only a moderate turnover.

你信中咨询的公司是一个营业额很小的一般公司。

41.You are entitle to have a 5% commission if you reach the turnover of USD100,000.

如果你达到10万美元营业额,您有权拥有5%的佣金。

42.You have extensive well-established networks for the sale of our products in major cities in USA.

你们在美国主要城市有广泛完善的网络来销售我们的产品。

43.Your letter of the 3rd May in connection with the shipment of your order No.856 has been duly noted.

我们已经注意到你5月3日关于你856号订单的装运问题。

44.Our business is confined to light industrial products only.

我们的业务只限于轻工产品。

45.We have entrusted the shipment of your order to our forwarding agent who will take care of the matter.

我们已经托付我们的货代处理你订单的装运。
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-1 10:42:49 | 显示全部楼层
付款谈判这么多年 我总结一定是要在双方都舒服的状态下完成的订单 才是最好的订单
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-6 09:42:54 | 显示全部楼层
语气一点要坚定 不要拖泥带水
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|小黑屋|发布政策|跨境外贸论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:50 , Processed in 0.035501 second(s), 17 queries .

跨境外贸论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流社区

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表