跨境论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流平台,发布最新最及时的跨境电商资讯及行业头条,分享海外电商平台招商政策,店铺运营经验,跨境实用工具资源以及跨境第三方业务合作信息。
查看: 2848|回复: 5

[英文欣赏] 美文鉴赏

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-26 10:35:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

  It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

  Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

  How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

  How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

  It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。

  What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

  Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

  Don’t mention it. 别客气

  Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

  I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

  Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

  We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

  Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

  This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

  Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

  My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

  We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

  This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

  What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

  What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

  How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

  What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

  What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

  The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

  You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

  We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

  This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

  I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

  Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

  While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

  Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

  We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

  To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-26 10:35:48 | 显示全部楼层
请大家支持我的文章
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-26 10:36:28 | 显示全部楼层
一定要支持啊
发表于 2014-2-18 10:20:47 | 显示全部楼层
How do i adress u?
发表于 2014-2-18 10:21:15 | 显示全部楼层
:salkdfkaskfdlskafdsfjasdjfjhsaf
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|小黑屋|发布政策|跨境外贸论坛

GMT+8, 2025-5-12 09:14 , Processed in 0.044750 second(s), 17 queries .

跨境外贸论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流社区

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表