跨境论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流平台,发布最新最及时的跨境电商资讯及行业头条,分享海外电商平台招商政策,店铺运营经验,跨境实用工具资源以及跨境第三方业务合作信息。
查看: 1508|回复: 0

合同与索赔常用英语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-11 08:06:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We'll have the contract ready for signature.
我们应准备好合同待签字。
We signed a contract for medicines.
我们签订了一份药品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.
因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?
我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方)
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.
我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
We are here to discuss a new contract with you.
我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We can repeat the contract on the same terms.
我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。
A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.
老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.
根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。
 
Words and Phrases

contract 合同,订立合同
contractor 订约人,承包人
contractual 合同的,契约的
to make a contract 签订合同
to place a contract 订合同
to enter into a contract 订合同
to sign a contract 签合同
to draw up a contract 拟订合同
to draft a contract 起草合同
to get a contract 得到合同
to land a contract 得到(拥有)合同
to countersign a contract 会签合同
to repeat a contract 重复合同
an executory contract 尚待执行的合同
a nice fat contract 一个很有利的合同
originals of the contract 合同正本
copies of the contract 合同副本
a written contract 书面合同
to make some concession 做某些让步
Look at this contract.
请看这份合同。
These are two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.
附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。
The copy of our contract will be returned.
合同的副本将被归还。
This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.
这是一份250吨花生的合同,价格为每公吨哥本哈根成本加运费价1800元。
May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?
请您看看合同一般条款的第五条。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?
请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。
You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.
每笔合同中都应该提到的商品的性能说明、数量和单价。
What are the main clauses in the contract?
合同中的主要条款有哪些?
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)
这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)
Payment terms are important in a contract too, aren't they?
合同中的付款条件也很重要,对吗?
We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我们按合同条款交货。
I'm sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
我保证我们能按合同规定如期装船。
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。
All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous contract number C70064.
所有条款与我们过去签的第C70064号合同规定的各项条款相同。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.
合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。
When the goods aren't up to specification stated in the contract, there is also a penalty for poor quality.
如果所交货物与合同所规定规格不符,还有品质恶劣罚款。
 
Words and Phrases

contract terms (or contract clause) 合同条款
contract provisions/stipulations 合同规定
contract period (or contract term) 合同期限
contract life 合同有效期
to be stipulated in the contract 在合同中予以规定
to be laid down in the contract 在合同中列明
The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.
合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了
Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.
合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。
We have to hold you to the contract.
我们不得不要求你们按合同办事。
You must put their rights and interest into a contract.
你们必须把他们的权益订在合同中。
We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say.
我们坚持重合同,守信用。
It's clearly a breach of contract.
这显然是违反了合同。
Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable.
任何违反合同之事都是不利的。
The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.
买主有权撤消合同。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.
你们没有正当理由背弃合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?
你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.
如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.
合同一经双方签定即生效。
Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
合同一旦确定就应严格执行。
Claims occur frequently in international trade.
国际贸易中经常发生索赔现象。
We are now lodging a claim with you.
我们现在向贵方提出索赔。
I've heard that you have lodged a claim against us.
听说你们已经向我们提出了索赔。
We've given your claim our careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
We lodged a claim with you on fertilizer yesterday.
昨天我们就化肥问题向贵方提出索赔。
We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
We have received the letters giving full details of this claim.
我们已经收到了内容详尽的索赔信件。
Sometimes the shipping company or insurance company is found to be responsible for the claim.
有时候,船公司或保险公司应负责赔偿。
 
Words and Phrases
claim 索赔;赔偿;赔偿金
compensate 赔偿,补偿
to make a (one's) claim 提出索赔
to register a (one's) claim 提出索赔
to file a (one's) claim 提出索赔
to lodge a (one's) claim 提出索赔
to raise a (one's) claim 提出索赔
to put in a (one's) claim 提出索赔
to bring up a (one's) claim 提出索赔
to make a claim with (against) sb. 向某方提出索赔
to make a claim for (on)sth. 就某事提出索赔
claims 索赔;债权
I was asked to come to your company on my way home in order to settle the claim.
我顺路来你们公司是为了处理索赔问题的。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
We may consider withdrawing the claim.
我们可以考虑撤回索赔要求。
I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
 
Words and Phrases
to settle a claim 解决索赔(问题)
to withdraw a claim 撤消(某项)索赔
to waive a claim 放弃索赔(要求)
claim on the goods 对某(批)货索赔
claim on you 向某人(方)提出索赔
claim for trade dispute 贸易纠纷(引起的)索赔
claim for indemnity 要求索赔
claim for compensation 要求补偿
on my way home 顺路
in settlement of 解决
incorrect 不正确的
Sales Confirmation 销售确认书
to make an investigation 调查研究
inability 无能力
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美圆。
We register a claim for US$200.
我们提出索赔200美圆。
The Japanese Company agreed to compensate us for the defective watches by 4% of the total value.
日本一家公司同意就手表不精确向我们赔偿总价值的百分之四。

There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|小黑屋|发布政策|跨境外贸论坛

GMT+8, 2025-5-10 17:00 , Processed in 0.034698 second(s), 18 queries .

跨境外贸论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流社区

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表