跨境论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流平台,发布最新最及时的跨境电商资讯及行业头条,分享海外电商平台招商政策,店铺运营经验,跨境实用工具资源以及跨境第三方业务合作信息。
查看: 3891|回复: 0

[外贸电函] 外贸常用通讯英语

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-13 16:33:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
告知通讯目的
-I am contacting you for the following reason
我因以下理由,希望与你联系了解一下情况
 
-I was referred by...and would like to...
我是经...介绍,并且我希望能够...
 
-I've found your company profile on (website)..., I would like to...
我在(某网站)上找到了有关贵公司的概况资料...我希望能够...
 
 
提及之前的联系内容 
-Thank you for your letter of March 15...
谢谢你在3月15日的来信...
 
-Thank you for contacting us about...
谢谢你与我们联系有关...
 
-In reply to your request...
以回答你的来信要求...
 
-Thank you for your inquiry regarding...
感谢你来信询问有关...
 
-With reference to our telephone conversation yesterday...
有关我们昨天在电话里所谈到的内容...
 
-I would just like to confirm the main points we've discussed in our last correspondence...
我希望能够确认一下我们在之前通讯中所谈妥的几个要点...
 
 


提出通讯要求
-Could you please send me...
请你帮我寄过来(相关资料)...
 
-Could you possibly tell us/send us...
你是否能够与我们告知/寄过来(相关资料)...
 
-In addition, I would like to receive...
还有,我希望能够收到(相关资料)...
 
-It would be helpful if you could send us...
如果你能够与我们寄过来(相关资料),将非常有帮助...
 
-I am interested in (obtaining/receiving...)
我希望能够拿到/收到(相关资料)...
 
-Please let me know/update me about...
请与我告知/请与我说明一下(有关某事的)最新进展...
 
 
询问有关订单
-We are pleased to place an order with your company for...
我们很高兴与贵公司下订单,具体需要货物为。。。
 
-We would like to cancel our order number...
我们想取消之前的订单,订单号码为。。。
 
-Please confirm receipt of our order.
请与我们确认一下收到我方发出的订单。
 
-I am pleased to acknowledge receipt of your order number...
我很高兴与你确认一下你所下的订单内容,号码为。。。
 
-Your order will be processed as quickly as possible.
我们将尽快处理你的订单。
 
-Unfortunately these articles are no longer available/are out of stock.
很遗憾,这些货品已经不生产(不进货)了/现在正缺货。
 
 
讨论价格问题 
-Please send us your price list.
请给我们送一张你们的价格列表。
 
-We have pleasure in enclosing a detailed quotation.
我们很高兴与你附上一张(你询问货物的)价格明细。
 
-We can make you a firm offer of...
我们可以与你一个最实惠的价格...
 
-Our terms of payment are as follows:
我们的付款条件如下:
 
-Our terms are as given below:    
我们的交易条件如下:
 
-Please send us a copy of the L/C ASAP so that we may proceed with arranging shipment for your order.
请尽快寄给我们你们信用证的复印件,这样我们也好快一些就你们的订单安排送货。
 
结束用语 
-We hope that you will find the terms quite reasonable and acceptable.
我们希望你能够对以上的交易条件觉得实惠,也满意。
 
-Please reply with your quotation/order/comment at your earliest convenience.
请在你最快方便的时间内与我你的价格/订单/答案回复。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x

评分

参与人数 1贡献 +10 金币 +20 收起 理由
Admin + 10 + 20 好贴!

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|小黑屋|发布政策|跨境外贸论坛

GMT+8, 2025-5-10 03:46 , Processed in 0.050112 second(s), 26 queries .

跨境外贸论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流社区

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表