立即注册 登录
跨境外贸论坛 返回首页

GrEeN_XiAo的个人空间 https://bbs.b2cok.com/?7317 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

电话用语

已有 1273 次阅读2013-2-5 12:44 | 电话

                 


情况:听不清楚

1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I'm having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。

发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:

1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?

上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。

3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?

情况 (一) 打电话的人找的是你自己

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。

  This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 "This is he.")

  You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。 (注: 男的用 "You're speaking/talking to him.")

  This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy。

  That's me. 我就是。



  
情况 (二) 打电话的人要找的人不在

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)

  He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。

  He's out. 他出去了。

  He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。

  You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。

  He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。



  
情况 (三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)

  He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?

  He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?



  
情况 (四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?

  I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

  I have no idea. 我不知道。

  He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。



  
情况 (五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?

  Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

  He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

  他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?



  
情况 (六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?

  Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。

  Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。

  Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

  当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。



  
情况 (七) 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

  他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

  Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?

  (Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?

  Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

  Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?

  I'm sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)



  
情况 (八) 对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?

  You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry.

  你知道吗? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。

  If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

  如果你不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。



 
 情况 (九) 打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗?

  Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。

  Hold, please. 请稍等。

  Hold on, please. 请稍等。

  Let me see if he's here. Hang on. O.K.? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?



  
情况 (十) 对方打错电话

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?

  Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 这里没这个人。

  I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话了。

  What number did you dial? 你打几号?



  
情况 (十一) 跟对方要求跟(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话

  打电话来的人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟她讲一件事。

  Sure. I'll go get her. 当然! 我这就去叫她。



  
情况 (十二) 电话没人接(或录音机)

  旁人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Is he there? 他在吗?

  No one is there. 没人在。

  Nobody answered. 没人接。

  No. I got the answering machine. 没有! 是录音机。



  
情况 (十三) 电话打不通

  旁人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Did it go through? (电话)打通了吗?

  The line was busy. 电话忙线。

  I got the busy signals.. 电话忙线。



  
情况 (十四) (因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话

  Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。

  Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。

  Yes, dear. 是的, 亲爱的。



  
情况 (十五) 接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种)

  旁人

  你 (接电话的人)

  Who called? 谁打来的?

  No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。

  Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打错了, 我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。

 

商务英语电话用语

1 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  2 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  3 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  4 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  5 Is there any way of ensuring we\'ll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  6 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  7 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  8 We'd have to compare notes on what we\'ve discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  9 That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  10 Then we\'d have some ideas of what you\'ll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  11 I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  12 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  13 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  14 But wouldn\'t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  15 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  16 We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  17 Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  18 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  19 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  20 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  21 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  22 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  23 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  24 Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

25 You’ll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  26 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  27 Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  28 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  29 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  30 We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  31 Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  32 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  33 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  34 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  35 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  36 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  37 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  38 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  39 Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  40 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  41 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  42 What’s your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  43 I’m impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  44 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  45 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。


    51 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  52 We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  53 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  54 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  55 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  56 You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  57 I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  58 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  59 All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  60 Your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  61 No wonder you’re so experienced.

  怪不得你这么有经验。

  62 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

  63 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

  64 At what time can we work out a deal?

  我们什么时候洽谈生意?

  65 I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

  66 We also hope to expand our business with you.

  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

  67 This is our common desire.

  这是我们的共同愿望。

  68 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

  69 I’ve read about it,but I’d like to know more about it.

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

  70 Seeing is believing.

  百闻不如一见。

  71 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

  72 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

  73 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

  74 Please proceed with your presentation.

  请开始你的简报。

    75 Has your company done any research in this field?

  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

  76 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

  77 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

  78 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

  79 I would like to ask you a favor.

  我可以提出一个要求吗?

  80 Would you let me know your fax number?

  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

  81 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

  82 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

  83 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

  84 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

  85 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

  86 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

  87 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

  88 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

  89 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  90 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  91 I don’t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  92 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

  93 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  94 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

  95 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  96 I don’t know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  97 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  98 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?



电话预约用语(一)

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

  办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

  NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

  尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please.

  办公室文员: 请稍等。

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you.

  办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

  HELEN: Thank you… Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the Engl
and weather?

  海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

  NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York?

  尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

  HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid.

  海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

  NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.

  尼克: 那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

  HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

  海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

  NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to meet up either before or after.

  尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

  HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

  海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

  NICK: That’s what I was thinking.

  尼克: 我也是这么想的。

  HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th?

  海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?

  NICK: That’s right. Now, I could stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday…Would that be possible?

  尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?

  HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

  海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。

  NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

  尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。

  HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston?

  海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?

  NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.

  尼克: 可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。

  HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized.

  海伦: 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。

  NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

  尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。

  HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

  海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?

  NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

  尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。

  HELEN: Same here. See you next week.

  海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。

  NICK: Right. Goodbye.

  尼克: 好。再见。

  HELEN: Bye-bye.

  海伦: 再见。

 

电话预约用语(二)

 GREGG: Hello.

  葛雷格: 你好。

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for Helen. Do you want to take the call?

  办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找海伦。你想接这个电话吗?

  GREGG: Yeah. OK. Thanks. Hi, Nick. Gregg Anderson here.

  葛雷格: 是。好。谢谢。你好,尼克。我是葛雷格·安德森。

  NICK: Hello, Gregg. I was hoping to speak to Helen.

  尼克: 你好,葛雷格。我本来想找海伦的。

  GREGG: Sorry, Helen’s away on business. Can I help?

  葛雷格: 对不起,海伦外出办公了。我能帮忙吗?

  NICK: Yes, Gregg, I think you probably can. I’m afraid I’ve got some rather bad news. It’s the trip over for Electronica.

  尼克: 是的,葛雷格,我想你或许可以。恐怕我有一些坏消息。那是关于参加电子元器件展会的事情。

  GREGG: Uh-huh?

  葛雷格: 嗯嗯?

  NICK: Yes, I’m afraid we’ve had a bit of an internal reorganization here and we’ll be sending a much smaller team.

  尼克: 是的,恐怕由于我们进行了一个小的内部调整,所以我们的代表团要比原计划的小很多。

  GREGG: Well, does this mean you won’t be needing the same-sized booth, then?

  葛雷格: 嗯,那这是否意味着你们不再需要同样大小的展位了?

  NICK: I’m afraid so. There’ll just be Diane and myself. We won’t be able to handle such a large stand.

  尼克: 恐怕是这样的。只有黛安和我会去。我们不可能使用那么大的一个展位。

  GREGG: So, you’d like me to look into that, would you?

  葛雷格: 所以,你希望我处理一下这件事,是吧?

  NICK: I would be very grateful.

  尼克: 非常感谢。

  GREGG: OK, well, I suppose this will also have implications for the reception on Saturday night?

  葛雷格: 好,那么,我想这可能还意味着礼拜日的接待活动要有所调整了?

  NICK: Yes, I’m afraid so. I would hope that we could still go ahead with it but it’ll have to be on a reduced budget.

  尼克: 是的,恐怕是这样的。我希望,我们还是按计划走,只不过预算少了。

  GREGG: Well, we were planning for eighty people. Could you give me an idea of what you have in mind now?

  葛雷格: 嗯,我们原来是按照80人的规模筹划的。你能跟我说一下你们现在的打算吗?

  NICK: Umm… could we say fifty, and perhaps you could get us a revised estimate? You know, the cost of a smaller stand at the exhibition, just the two hotel rooms, and a lower key reception.

  尼克: 嗯……我想50人吧,也许你们可以给我们一个调整后的估计数字。你知道,在展会设置一个小一点的展位,只订两个旅馆房间,再加上一个低级别的接待会,就是这些的费用了。

  GREGG: I’ll see what I can do. Of course, I’ll have to talk to Helen first.

  葛雷格: 我尽量去做吧。当然,我必须先和海伦说一下。

  NICK: Oh yes, I understand. But could you fax us through a revised budget - say by the end of the week?

  尼克: 噢,当然,我明白。但你们可以,比如在月底前,给我们发一份调整后的预算传真吗?

  GREGG: Yes, that should be OK. I’ll phone Diane if there’s any problem.

  葛雷格: 可以,没问题。如果有什么问题的话,我会给黛安打电话。

  NICK: That would be best. Goodbye, Gregg.

  尼克: 那太好了。再见,葛雷格。

  GREGG: Bye-bye.

  葛雷格: 再见。


生活应用篇  
要找的人不在
a: hello, this is carol. may i speak to miss chen?
b: yes, one moment please. i'll get her for you.
a: thank you.
b: i'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.
a: oh, i'll call her again.
翻译
a: 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?
b: 好,请等一下,我为你转接。
a: 谢谢。
b: 对不起,她现在不在。
那我
打给她。

自我介绍时,请注意:
1. "hello"等于是中文的 “喂”,随时随地可用。
2. 打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用" this is~"的形态而不是

"here is~"或"i am~",这是打电话需要注意的。
3. " may i speak to~" 也可以换成是 "can i speak to~" 请~听电话。

抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。

有急事时的表达方法:
1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
翻译:
1. 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。

1. It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。

电话答录机

This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!
(*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine)
This is Carol. Pleae give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.对电话答录机留话时与一般留言无异,说出以下重点即可:
1. 来电者姓名
2. 来电时间
3. 来电目的
4. 联络电话或方式


打公用电话
1. I'm calling from a public phone, so I'll call her again.
2. I'm not at home now, so I'll call her around three o'clock again.
3. May I use your phone?
4. Would you mind if I use your phone?
5. How do I get an outside line?


打错电话
1. I'm sorry I have the wrong number. 
2. Is this 02-2718-5398?
3. Sorry to have bothered you.
4. I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344
翻译&解析
[reply]
1. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)¬
2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. 很抱歉打扰你了
4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
O5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:
1. 区域号码是 area code
2. 电话号码的念法:
4念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.可念成 oh或 zero
* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two


道谢:


接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一。
1. Thank you for the present. It's just what I wanted.
2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.
3. I don't know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.翻译:
1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。
i4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有 别客气 的意思:
1. You're welcome.别客气。
3. It's my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don't mention it.别放在心上。
5. That's all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I'm glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。

请对方说慢点的说法: 
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?¬ 
(speak up 大声说=speak out):W({6S S&]
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?


二,工作活用篇
帮忙转分机
1. may i have extension two-one-one?
2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?
3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?
4. extension two-one-one, please.
5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.
6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
翻译:  
***通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。
要找的人不在 可以留言吗?
1. May/Can I leave a message?
¬2. Is it possible to leave a message?
请他回电给我
1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我?
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?
5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。

请问他何时回来
1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来? 
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?
我会再来电. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。
要如何联络他
1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?
3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗?

请传真/email给我
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me

知公司名并自我介绍
¬ 1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。


*办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。


请问找那位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?


他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

评论 (0 个评论)

关于我们|小黑屋|发布政策|跨境外贸论坛

GMT+8, 2025-5-10 11:04 , Processed in 0.023299 second(s), 16 queries .

跨境外贸论坛 - 跨境电商学习交流社区

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

返回顶部