外贸人必备口语——展会实战篇
1. 询问产品的制作材料(materials)Q: What kind of materials are they made of?
它们(指产品)是用什么材料制作啊?
A:Some are made of Leather, while some are made of Fabric.
有些使用真皮的,有些是用布艺制成的。
2. 询问颜色种类,以及是否可定制颜色(custom colors)
Q:Does it come in any other color? The color seems a bit too loud for our customers. I think they prefer something a little quiet.
这种还有其他的颜色么? 这些颜色对我们顾客来说太过鲜艳了,我想我们的顾客会偏爱 素色。
A:Only part of our products are listed here in the catalogue. In fact, we can supply a wide range of color.
目录上只列了我们部分的产品,其实我们可供应产品颜色有很多。
Q:Do you do custom color?
你们订做颜色吗?
A:We certainly do custom products.
我们也接受订做的产品。
3. 询问订购价格(price)
Q:What is your pricing on them?
他们的价格是多少?
A:As a rule, the larger the order, the lower the price.
按照惯例,买得越多,价格越便宜。
4. 询问样品信息(sample)
Q:Will the sample be free for us?
给我们的样品是免费的吗?
A:No, unless you place a trial order.
不是免费的,除非你先试用订。
5. 询问最新产品(latest products)
Q:Are there your latest products?
这些是你们最新的手工产品吗?
A:There are our new products and they go down well both in Asia and Europe country at present.
这些是我们新产品,他们目前在亚洲和欧洲国家都很走俏。
6. 谈判议价
A:While we appreciate your cooperation, to be honest, this price is already good enough, we can't reduce our price any further at a smaller quantity order.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,这个价格已经是最优惠的了,在订单数量很小的情况下不能再降价了。
A:If your order is not less than our MOQ, we can give you 2% discount, this is the best now.
如果你的订单数量达到我们的最低订货量,我们可以给你2%的折扣,这是尽我最大努力了。
A:I do value the opportunity to establish business relationship with you. In order to conclude business, I am prepared to cut down our price by 5%.
If you still think too high, I'm sorry to say that I can do nothing to help now.
我非常珍惜和贵公司建立业务关系的机会,为了达成交易,我们愿意降价5%。如果这个价格您还不同意,我们只能很抱歉没法再低了。
A:If your order is not less than (10,000pcs), we may reconsider to give you 7% discount.
如果你能订10000件以上,我可以考虑给你7%的价格。
A:And as you know the price will soon be adjusted upwards due to advance in cost.
并且你知道,由于成本上涨的原因,这产品的价格马上要上调了。
A:The price has been cut to the limit. I'm sorry to say it is really our rock-bottom price.
并且这个价格已经降到极限了,对不起,这是我们的底价了。
A:OK. Let me check it with our boss to see if he can give you a special discount. Wait me a moment please. I'll be right back.
好吧,我联系一下我们老板,看他能否满足你的特殊价格,对不起,请稍等我一下,我马上回来 。
A:Our price is competitive as compared with others in Canton fair.
我们的价格与广交会其他供应商比较是相当有竞争力的。
A:To tell you the truth, It’s already our lowest price.
实话告诉你,这已经是最低价格。
欢迎欢迎欢迎欢迎欢迎欢迎欢迎欢迎欢迎
页:
[1]